Skip to main content Skip to footer

Subdivision Development

Property owners who wish to create new boundaries or alter existing boundaries need to complete a Subdivision Application through the Town of Quispamsis.

If the subdivision requires infrastructure servicing (ie. roads, water, sewer, etc.) you will require the services of a professional engineer to create designs.

The infrastructure and designs must be approved by the Town as part of the subdivision process.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.